Monday, August 1, 2011

Maya Road DT Canvas

Here is the final project I created for Maya Road's CHA-S 2011 booth! Each of the Maya Road DTs created a piece of canvas for the booth, and I think this was the perfect way to display our individual scrapping style. At one glance, you could see the variety of creativity of the team and it makes me so proud to be amongst this extensively talented bunch of ladies.

So here's my humble DT canvas. :)



New Maya Road releases used on this canvas are the Houndstooth Pumpkin Winter's Rose, Turquoise Ruffle Blossom, Cinnamon Tulle Pleat Trim, Wood Vintage Spool, piece of Apple Mums Vintage Lace Trim and Milk Daisies Vintage Lace Trim.

Still don't believe how many pieces of canvas something I did for the show. lol. I hope you guys have enjoyed the recent blogposts, and I'm sure you are jumping in anticipation of the new Maya Road yummies hitting your LSS. They're coming, I promise! :)


xo

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

this is so beautiful Lia...love everything on this canvas page!