Sunday, July 31, 2011

Maya Road Metal Bottlecaps Canvases

This is my second-last set of projects I created for Maya Road's CHA-S booth, I hope you're not sick of my sharing them as yet! lol.

These teeny canvases that measure just about 4" across made me squeal in the middle of the crafts aisle! They are sooo adorable! When I was done adding those embellished Maya Road Super Mega Bottle Caps on the canvases, I wished I had more of them. I could imagine how a bigger cluster of them would look like at the Maya Road booth! I'm definitely making more of these for the next CHA show!

The pink version had new Maya Road Pink Vintage Satin and Lace Trim, a piece of Mauve Daisies Vintage Lace Trim and a stamped image from the new Blue Ribbon Sentiments Clear Stamps Set.


The blue version had new Coffee or Tea Mini Chipboard, Wavy Layerable Banner Chipboard, a Vintage Paper Rose, a Vintage Round Pearl Trinket Pin and a piece of Milk Daisies Vintage Lace Trim.

Oh and speaking of canvases at the Maya Road CHA-S booth, here's a picture of my Soar Butterfly canvases that my boss Caroline took! I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw this! :D Thanks C!


Be back soon with my final Maya Road CHA-S project. Till then!



Toodles!

No comments: