Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Birthday Frame

I framed some Maya Road Shipping Tag Coasters over the last couple of weeks, and here is one of them. 

This is a birthday gift for Kak Rosey. I had intention to use the remaining supplies from Emeline’s class I took at Made With Love Indonesia on this frame. That Webster’s Pages paper pack sure can tide you over lots and lots of projects, I tell ya. I probably still have enough supplies to do at least 5 more of these frames! I’ve shied away from using anything Webster’s because of all the fussy-cutting one expects to do with the papers (where do you start and end – the flowers are all layered together!). I was dying to attend Em’s class in Jakarta to get a touch of Webster-ing and now I have a tad of courage to work with these papers. Thanks Em!!



Besides the frame, I also made a little tag card with a glittered Maya Road Butterfly. Love those fly things! If you manage to get your hands on some, I'd recommend you grab all that your arms can bear. You won't have trouble finding a place on your crafting projects for at least one. They are gorgeous EVERYWHERE.



Thanks for dropping by! I'll have more Maya Road Shipping Tags frames to share in the next few days. Till then!
 
 
xo
 
 
 

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

i am loving every details of the above projects! Awesome!