Monday, January 3, 2011

All Things New

Happy 2011 everyone! I hope you guys are having a great start to the new year. I personally am glad to say goodbye to 2010, and I'm full of hope for the next 362 days.

January will be a crazy month to begin with, with CHA-W at the end of the month. Which means crazy-creating for Maya Road will be going on in the next 3 weeks - you will soooo love all the new releases! Then of course new classes are beginning at Scraplicious this weekend. I will be sharing four new projects this month with you Scraplicious-ners. lol. Ok. I just came up with that word. Anyway, I hope to see you guys at Parkway Parade either for classes or just around the store. We will have lots of fun either way, promise. :) Here are sneakies of the four January class projects.


'Have a Fun Cute New Year' Calendar Stand
This was a favorite in Organised Clutter classes last year, and the 2011 Calendar Stand will be one you'll enjoy all year round too. :)


 'The Sweetest of Birthdays' Butterfly Tags
Bring home three Maya Road Butterfly Coaster Tags you will prettify with all manners of embellishments, that any birthday boy or girl would love to receive.


 'Love Notes' Mailbox
Pen your adulations or document your lovey-dovey pictures on pieces of chipboard love notes, and then keep them safe in a Maya Road Airmail box - all of which you will adorn with all things LOVE-ly. 


'Sweet Nothings' Frame
This is my favoritest project this month, chock-ful of yummy things I love - Maya Road mini chipboards, glitter, twine, Elle's Studio tags and blooms. *sigh* I have much hope in this one. I totally love the idea that you can either hang this or make it a desktop piece. *totally heart*



Till next time! 


xo

1 comment:

stinkydudette said...

Glad to see you back, Babe!! Your projects are super cute as always!!! Miss you, and Happy New Year!