Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Something else FUN for Organised Clutter!

So we had a Lelong Sale last Sunday, and Organised Clutter August classes begin next weekend. Did you think we're taking a break this weekend? Nope! No rest for the weary (or wicked)!

Organised Clutter has been busy squeezing creating time to make lots of cute stuff, all in preparation for Rummage! Bazaar this Sunday 8th August! I am over-the-top excited to participate in this fun event!


This will be my first time participating in a bazaar, selling my wares face-to-face to customers - I'm so nervous! But really looking forward to it! I've been busy creating frames, tags and cute goodies ... ooo it has been really fun sitting on this project!

So please drop by *Scape Building on 8th August, from 1pm to 10pm, Stall 42 - we'd love to see you there!

Want to see something that I've been working on and which will be for sale during the bazaar? Here's a sneak!


See you!!!


x

2 comments:

Kate said...

super excited for you!! i know that you'll do exceptionally well!! *hugs*

Christine M. said...

How did you finish all of these?! I want to hang them on my walls as they look stunningly gorgeous!! Good luck with the show Lia - I bet it will be a huge success!