Saturday, July 31, 2010

August 2010 Organised Clutter Class

We've been away for a loooong time, way too long it seems from conducting Organised Clutter classes. And I think we've returned with a big-bangin' heck of a class for August! :)

I've wanted to do a class on altering a 7Gypsies Artist Printers Tray since the one I did for Mr A and I. Finally after months of prioritising other projects, this version for a class was created using my good friend Geraldine's wedding shoot photos. It was really the push I needed to get this done. :)




So here is the mailer for 'A TRAYFUL OF LOVE' altered 7Gypsies Artist Printers Tray class! Click on below image for a larger view.


I decided to do a very small class this time round, only 6 spaces to be shared between two sessions - so that each person can have lots of elbow space to work on this heavily embellished tray. *smiles* You will be so proud of yourself and your finished project when you're done, I promise!


xo

3 comments:

siti arnie said...

which dAY ?? I WANNA GO

stinkydudette said...

oooo... the sneak loves lovely! i'm sure you'll be fully booked as always.. awesome job, babe...

stinkydudette said...

oooo... the sneak loves lovely! i'm sure you'll be fully booked as always.. awesome job, babe...