Friday, November 18, 2011

A Laundry Line of Tags

Remember the slew of projects I created when my friend Joyann got married earlier this year? Well guess what? I made another one for her over the weekend. Not of her and Benny though. Of her new bundle of joy! Yes, she's a very happy mama of little Lucas! :) A splitting image of his father, this boy is so adorable! And I love the smell of new babies. They're so yummy!

I made this laundry line of Maya Road Shipping Tags (which reminds me - I need to put in a new order of those tags!) for the little baby. By the 5th tag, I was sprawled out on the floor - inspirationless! I told you, I can't make non-girly stuff!! Still pretty happy with the finished project which I papered with papers from October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket, and layered with Maya-Misted (metallic bubblegum) Chipboard Frames and die-cuts from K&Company and Pink Paislee. :)



 
 
 
 


Now I'm just praying that my bestie is expecting a baby girl cos I don't think I can handle anymore boy projects!


Toodles

No comments: