Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Do You Love Your Maya Road?

Hi everyone

Ready for the next Sale on my Scrapbook Stash for Sale? This time it's on my favorite Maya Road goodies! If I had the space, I would really hoard all things Maya Road. Nope, you won't even catch a glimpse of the teeniest chipboard in that gallery of Stash for Sale. lol. Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury.

So for the next 15 days, get a 15% discount off purchases of S$15 and above (excluding postage) on the Maya Road goodies in my Scrapbook Stash for Sale. That's the items beginning with MR in the item codes.

Offer is good till 2359hrs November 30th, so make sure your orders get in my inbox by then! :)

On the subject of Maya Road, here is a tag I created for my new boss' birthday last week using a page from my favorite Shipping Tag Coaster. :) I have to reiterate though ... I hate making non-girly projects! So that big satin bow on top - that's staying true to my style. hee.

 
 

See you guys real soon!

xo

No comments: