Friday, July 22, 2011

Probably My Favoritest Maya Road CHA Project Ever!

Today I'd like to share two frames I created for Maya Road's CHA-S booth, featuring Maya Road's Shipping Tag Coaster. Each Coaster set consists of 6 pages - the first page with a die-cut heart. Sooo adorable! And I used 3 pages on each frame, filled to the max with lots of Maya Road of course!

I'm really lucky to have friends with adorable daughters, and I love nothing more than to create projects featuring their angels. :) I used pictures of Charlotte, my bestie Ling's daughter and also of Olivia, Caroline's daughter on these frames. Enjoy!

 I used new Mauve Ruffle Blossoms and Vintage Paper Roses on Charlotte's frame. :) Love!



 Yellow Flower Trinket Pins and Vintage Paper Roses are also used on Olivia's frame. :)

 


Each CHA, I create that one project that is my favoritest and luckily for me for CHA-S 2011 I have a few! This set of frames is one of them, and you will soon see evidence of because I created a few of them for gifts! :)


Till then!

No comments: