Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rolling In The Deep

A month ago, I grabbed Adele's latest album, 21 and it turned out to be one of my ever-greatest CD buys. Seriously. I mean, seriously. If you need convincing to fork out $20 on a CD, then listen to this. 
 



Then today, John Legend posted his cover of Rolling In The Deep on Facebook. I swear, my heart lifted the moment I heard the first note. OMG. Seriously how much sexier can this guy be! 

Which version do you prefer? Honestly I don't need a reason to spend money on Mr Legend but if I required one, this cover definitely sold it to me. Mr Legend, won't you please make this a record? You'd make me smile all day, everyday. Thank you so much. 


xo

2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

WOW. WOW and WOW! I rarely listen to things like this from other people's blogs - but this is FABULOUS.

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

John Legend can do no wrong. But I agree, Adele's just awesome!!