Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Updates on Etsy

I've updated all the remaining Embellishment Tags I created for the Rummage! Bazaar into my Etsy store, and I was so excited when a couple of these sold days after. Hee. I still pinch myself whenever I get an Etsy sale, like seriously? Someone actually wants my stuff? Hee.

Also updated are more Framed ATCs. Different colored Love Being Me ones (this and this) and also a new I Cry For You Everyday one. It sounds depressing, I know. But you'll get it if you're hurting or have hurt before. It doesn't make me cry (so much) now, it actually makes me smile sometimes. I hope it does for you too. :)

Remember that for Singaporean buyers, each item and postage costs are in S$ eg if the item is US$18 + US$1.50, then for Singaporean buyers item and postage costs are S$18 + S$1.50. Just convo me for a chat if you're not sure ookay!

G'nites all!


6 comments:

CK Chai said...

beautiful! beautiful! these are so beautiful! I believe they will find their owner soon...

Doreen said...

hey, this is beautiful... but how can I be sure the beauties will be intact from the shipment handling?

Shirley said...

Oh me gosh!! Lovely lovely lovely! I wont even try to scraplift these! It's impossible lo! I love all your stuff. You know rite?!

Shelley Haganman said...

These are gorgeous Lia!!!!

playfulmeowz said...

I am smiling coz I managed to buy some of your beautiful creations. Thanks for taking care with the packaging. they arrived intact!!

Sandy Ang said...

How adorable ! They are so fab.