Sunday, June 20, 2010

I suspect ...

A few families out there might have one of my frames in each of their separate homes. ;)

These commissioned frames are for two sisters, ordered by their cousin. So sweet right, this family? Wish my extended family was like that. Harumph!

I have to say that I will never tire of making this Home Frame.
I think ... it's the perfect accessory for a home. Really.





So till the next blogpost! And you guessed it, it'll be another commissioned work post. :) Thank God for His blessings.


xo!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous pieces, Hun... *huggies*

Unknown said...

I love the home one! Super nice lah

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

oh so beautiful!!! love e details...

Jennifer Richardson said...

Lia, These are amazing! I am so thankful that I found you thru Maya Road...your beautiful work inspires my creativity. I tried a little frame this weekend lol, its cute but surely not a "LIA" lol! Please keep posting these things are all sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww sweetie!!!!
*huge huge hugs*
:D I'm glad to have found you again!
I love love love the tag you made for me.
It's pinned to the wall in my cubicle (office) plus it's also on my iphone wallpaper ;)

Mwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Love ya babe!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Li