Friday, March 26, 2010

A Tag That Is All Mine ... or Yours?

I had a turn on the Maya Road DT blog recently and this time I shared a DT tag I created for the Maya Road CHA-W booth. I lovelovelove the Girl People Chipboard. Durrani finds them funny. He'd hold up the People Chipboards and announce, 'Bibik! Boy toilet!' or 'Bibik! Girl toilet!' Nice. lol

Anyway, since I like these tags very much I decided to post a couple of both Boy and Girl Tag kits up on my Etsy store! Oh, didn't you know I had an Etsy store? Lol ... I guess because I didn't talk about it. *shy* I've only recently added stuff in there. It's still pretty bare but I have big plans to fill it up with yummys. It's just a matter of prioritising and time-management to put those plans to motion. The stuff in my store are largely for customers outside Singapore, but for my Singaporean friends please drop me an email about purchases or inquiries. We can make transactions so much easier! :)


And I'm thinking that I might make available a couple of the kits excluding patterned papers during my LELONG SALE - because I know we all have an abundance of patterned papers we can use on these tags! The kit would pretty much look like the picture below plus the chipboard Boy/Girl of course. Would you guys like that? Let me know!

So that's that.



xo

3 comments:

Kate said...

hey babe, what color mist did you use for the chipboard in the last pic?? nice~

feli said...

these tags are gorgeous, lia!! would love a kit like that.. :)

Shirley said...

I just love love love your stuff and the way you put everything together! It goes so well and looks fantastic! No wonder that my eyes get crossed staring at the screen trying to make out all the gorgeous details!