Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feeling the LOVE

You guys know I love me some LOVE-y projects right? So I created this set of altered giftbox and matching card for the Maya Road DT Blog, in celebration of Valentine's Day - THE day of love ... hmmnn *butterflies in my tummy* :) Details on the 'ingredients' used in this project, as well as some instructions (they are really simple, really) in the blog post!



Another take on the giftbox. :) I LOVE that bird!

*ps* the chipboard frame was misted with Metallic Bronze Maya Mist. I'm like down to my last quarter of my bottle, and I'm freaking out!


So have fun creating your LOVE-y projects, I definitely am!


xo

2 comments:

Kate said...

You are my queen of glitter. lol... Beautiful projects as always, babe.. *huggies*

Unknown said...

Love this!!! And happy belated Valentine's Day! Hug hug