Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Cluster of Wedding Frames

My friend Jasmine and her other pals wanted to gift a special gift for another friend Elaine who is registering her marriage today - congrats Elaine!

While she requested for one altered photo frame, I suggested 'why not a cluster of frames?' ... you know how excited I get with frame clusters - can't get enough of them! I was so thrilled when Jasmine entrusted me with this special gift for her friend and I got to working on three frames for the happy couple.

First is a shadowbox - with a very lurvely glittered Love piece on top.


  


Next is a name frame of the couple - this is a very blossom-y piece with lots of my favorite flowers. I think we all need some spring colors to brighten up this dreary weather we've been having!

 
 


Lastly is a frame of their very special date!

 


Congratulations again Elaine and thanks Jas & friends for letting me be a part of this special day!

No comments: