Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello

I've enjoyed the long weekend as we celebrate Singapore's National Day today, despite falling sick on Saturday. I had a long list of To-Dos that I wanted to complete and although all the body wanted to do was give in to the meds and spend all day(s) in bed, I pushed myself and got to cross off some items from The List.

Call me a traditionalist but writing out a To-Do List really helps me focus on what I need to do. I hate to admit it, but age is catching up and while I'd like to survive on just 2 hours of sleep the body betrays me with its raising the white flag by midnight. :P That means less hours to do what I want/need. Striking off tasks is simple gratification that my waking hours are not wasted.

This weekend, I bagged lots of stuff for the Salvation Army, giveaways and sale. It's crazy just how much schtuff I still have, but I'm comforted that the goal to live a leaner life and surrounding myself with things (and people) that I love is growing near. I just updated my Scrapbook Stash for Sale page, and I'm looking forward to get more destashing work done during my lunch breaks at work as we're in the midst of Ramadhan.

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing another Maya Road Shipping Tags frame on the DT Blog. So I'll chat with you then. :) Good night!



xo



1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Lia! I know it's been forever, but I was thinking about you, and wanted to track you down to say hi and see what you are up to. Can't wait to check out your crafty creations. :)