Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maya Road & Bella Boulevard Blog Swap

CHA fever is running high over here, and I am trying my best not to let it get the better of me. :) While working on my CHA projects for Maya Road, I remember my journey with my favorite brand. When I was invited to audition for the Design Team three years ago, it was like a dream I never dared to fantasize about. Now three years on, I feel like I've been in the Maya Road family forever. They are so fun and encouraging, they've given me confidence to be myself and love me as I am despite my imperfections. So very honored to be on this team. So yes, sometimes CHA assignments can be stressful - something I don't think will disappear no matter how long I am on this Team. But y'know if you love your job, and you love working for the people you love ... a job is never 'work'.


So while we're all busy with preparations for CHA, the Team took some time this week to create some projects for a blog swap we are having with Bella Boulevard. Each time I update the swap blogposts with the Team's work, I am always amazed at how creative these ladies on the Maya Road DT are. They humble me with their talent. I try to make do though. lol. This is an altered alphabet I created for the blog swap. It's for a friend who is soooo generous and kind, so sweet and loving, so patient and adorable, and I love that she has a sense of humour. :)





So hop on over to the Maya Road DT Blog now, drool over the Team's projects and leave us a comment or two. You might just get picked to win a Maya Road prize package!


xo


No comments: