Thursday, April 14, 2011

Metal Bottlecap Tags Comeback!

I made these for Joy and Jess, and no they are not sisters.

Joy is a super-talented pattern-creator of fabric flowers and cute outfits for little girls. Her gorgeous products are available from her Etsy store and she also has a very inspiring blog. Joy contacted me for a products exchange and of course I say YES! I got all her patterns, and she's getting an Organised Clutter ATC frame and a Metal Bottlecap Tag made especially for her. :) Joy, sorry for getting these so late to you but they are on their way!





Jess is our go-to person at Maya Road and is most efficient - at a level I obviously can never reach. Me, I am obviously most inefficient. :P Jess, your box of stuff including this Metal Bottlecap Tag is on its way to ya! Hope you enjoy the contents of that box.







Toodles!

No comments: